Forum POMOC Strona Główna POMOC
wsparcie techniczne dla phorum.pl

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Las Vegas Aces Indication Megan Gustafson as Absolutely free

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum POMOC Strona Główna -> Opinie użytkowników
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
SoOfrOaken

PostWysłany: Czw Kwi 18, 2024 10:21    Temat postu: Las Vegas Aces Indication Megan Gustafson as Absolutely free Odpowiedz z cytatem

LAS VEGAS, Nevada Las Vegas Aces total supervisor Natalie Williams declared currently that the workers consists of signed 6-3 heart Megan Gustafson towards a absolutely free representative agreement. Gustafson was preferred within just the instant spherical by means of the Dallas Wings in just 2017 She put in her initially 2 decades inside the league there prior to signing with the Washington Mystics for the 2021 period and taking part in for the Phoenix Mercury within 2022-23.e are energized toward include Megan Gustafson in the direction of our Aces roster, explained Williams. he is a accurate blue-collar personnel, who does all the very little variables that assistance groups earn championships. At 6-4 Megan contains exceptional footwork, is a savvy finisher above the basket and can too knock down 3s. She will be a substantial asset inside of Becky Hammon large-driven offense. am Quite energized in direction of be signing up for the Aces spouse and children, mentioned Gustafson. uring my absolutely free company I was seeking for a Area that incorporates a championship society and an globe where by I can progress in the direction of discover versus the least difficult and lift my match. Nicely Aces Jersey, by yourself can buy significantly nearer in direction of that than the again-in direction of-back again champs them selves, consequently every time they have been intrigued, I experienced a opinion that this may well be a particularly positive healthy. am tremendous psyched toward engage in for Becky Hammon, and in direction of perform together with this kind of prestigious gamers that Vegas includes. I can be reluctant for the year, and in the direction of support the Aces shift for a a few-peat identify!ustafson started off 4 of 34 online games for the Mercury within just 2023, and averaged job-highs of 7.9 information and 3.9 rebounds inside 15 minutes for every contest. Above her 113 profession video games within 5 seasons inside the WNBA, she consists of averaged 4.6 facts and 2.7 rebounds a naturalized Spaniard was lately introduced as a member of the Spanish employees that will contend in just the 2024 Olympic Qualifying Match versus Canada, Japan and host Hungary towards Feb. 8-11. It will be her debut in just a Spanish is by now averaging 11.6 specifics and 5.6 rebounds within just EuroCup online games for the London Lions , who contain state-of-the-art toward the 2024 EuroCup quarterfinals. The Lions way too captured the 2023-24 Betty Codona Finals trophy, a Women British Basketball League inside-time match, for the fourth-right yr. Gustafson experienced 15 facts and 8 rebounds inside of the championship video game, and was referred to as MVP. Gustafson contains moreover performed skillfully within Poland and Greece inside WNBA 2019 Naismith and Affiliated Force Participant of the Yr, Gustafson furthermore gained 2018 and 2019 Huge 10 Participant of the 12 months honors and was the 2019 Massive 10 Event Maximum Incredible Participant. Within just her 4 several years at Iowa, the Hawkeyes printed a 92-43 history, highly developed toward postseason perform all 4 decades, like the 2019 NCAA Elite 8, and captured the 2019 Large 10 Match and monthly year crowns. Gustafson averaged 20.8 specifics, 10.8 rebounds and 1.7 blocks for every sport earlier mentioned her 4-yr collegiate occupation, serving to Iowa enhance its earn all round in opposition to 19 inside her freshman time, towards 29 as a senior. Her No. 10 jersey was retired via the Hawkeyes inside of January 2020.

Dyaisha Fair Jersey
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum POMOC Strona Główna -> Opinie użytkowników Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: