Forum POMOC Strona Główna POMOC
wsparcie techniczne dla phorum.pl

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Why it's worth it for you to show your own initiative

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum POMOC Strona Główna -> Opinie użytkowników
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
tahman

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 30, 2024 09:28    Temat postu: Why it's worth it for you to show your own initiative Odpowiedz z cytatem

The desire for uniqueness and specialness has dominated our society since the turn of the century. Everyone needs a USP to stand out and stay on the market. The ability to change and innovative strength are the success factors of our time. But how do I always manage to change my company so that I keep up with the times? And how do I promote innovation in my company in order to remain relevant in the market? The answer is as simple as it is complex. Employees and initiative are the keys to innovation. Your employees are the ones who experience day-to-day operations first hand and probably know best where there are squeaks and creaks.

But a corporate culture in which people fuss behind the boss's back and yet nothing happens does not promote innovation. Your goal should be to create an atmosphere in your company in which people listen to each other and talk openly about problems Freight Forwarders Brokers Email Lists whether professional or private. There must be room for criticism. And you should make your employees feel like their problems are being taken seriously and addressed. When it is perceived that their voices are heard and taken into account, the courage and motivation to propose their own ideas grows. You can find one or two gold mines among the suggestions and drive your company forward. initiative Every suggestion gets a bee in the bonus booklet.

However, we want to keep personal initiative as an integral part of your company in the long term. To ensure this, a bonus system would be conceivable. Depending on your capacity, offer your staff an incentive to come up with suggestions for improving the company. This can be, for example: every well thought-out suggestion that is implemented will be rewarded with a fuel voucher. It is important that you reward initiative instead of punishing a lack of initiative. This would sow the seeds of frustration and lower work productivity. You will probably have to experiment with a few methods in the beginning until you find the “perfect fit” for your company. And it is very likely that the perfect method will continue to develop over the years because it also has to dynamically adapt to external influences. In the end, you will realize that the effort was worth it.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum POMOC Strona Główna -> Opinie użytkowników Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: